Friday, November 12, 2010

First post. First blog.

“All my life I've looked at words as though I were seeing them for the first time.


Actually, I still don't know what to write about now. Speechless, eh?
This is my first post in my own blog. Bla bla bla. I'm sitting here with this blank page. I want to write something interesting.
If it weren't for our English 2, I would not be able to make a blog. But, I guess this blog thing would be fun.
ONLINE DIARY is, I think, challenging because you wouldn't know who will read about the stuffs you put in here. That's why we should be a bit careful about some secrets. *evil grin* haha.

And about my blog name, I couldn't think of a different name that could describe my personality. Since I am a happy-go-lucky comedienne type of girl and wants to see things positively, then *tandadan* "it's so nice to be happy" came into my mind in a flash. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. Yes! My display name says it all, with some SHALALA tune so you could sing along with it. HAHAHA. (If you were my age, you would know the tune of this happy SHALALA song. HAHAHA) I also wanted the people to be happy just by seeing/reading my blog. Ambitious yet true :))

I also have this particular song in mind. The title is "Don't worry be happy" by Bobby McFerrin. The song just makes me feel good. Like if I can hear this song, especially when I'm in a bad mood, it could automatically calm me down. That's the magic of music. And my favorite line from the song is...

"In every life we have some trouble, but when you worry you make it DOUBLE. Don't worry, be happy" :)



See? We really should be happy always. SMILE and LAUGH OFTEN :)

No comments: