Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh. Hello December 1. Christmas spirit, I can't feel you.

Goodbye November 30. Hello December 1.

Christmas is fast-approaching but I still can't feel the spirit of Christmas *sigh* :(

Well, I got excited when the first -ber month (which is September) came, because it was an indication that Christmas is very near. But I got disappointed. And I was like WTF? It's not like this before. Even if the people suffered from crisis for the past few years, we could still hear children who sang Christmas songs outside our houses (and sometimes they sang with matching guitar or beat box or tambourine). We also saw a lot of Christmas decors anywhere (Christmas tree, Christmas lights, Santa Claus or reindeer stuffs, etc). And on the radio, we have always heard those very annoying yet jolly Christmas songs. That was before. I miss all of those. I don't think it would be a Merry Little Christmas this 2010.

As what I've noticed, only the cold weather is giving us this little hope that there's still this Christmas spirit around us. Oh, please. There are only 24 days more to go before Christmas and I don't want it to be just another BORING OCCASION. I just wish that Santa's gift for all of us is a MERRY CHRISTMAS amidst this crisis thing.

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS :)


P.S: I wrote this just a while a ago (i mean, yesterday 12/01/10). But I guess, it's already dawn now (time check: 12:38am), so just don't mind the date and title, ok? :)









No comments: